Social Orientation: Human Rights, Alternative Economics, and Systems Thinking
Human rights, economics, and systems thinking provide an orientation to society as a whole and one’s place within it. These disciplines also encourage alternative visions for the future, such as redefining and measuring progress and questioning current assumptions about humanity’s role and relationship with the Earth.
- Making Abstract Concepts Relevant and Understandable
- Redefining Progress and Success
- Exploring Systems Thinking and Human Impact
- Employing a Human Rights Perspective
- Developing Futures Thinking
- Systems Thinking Applied to Nature and the Human Made World