Humanities are a vehicle to define true progress of the human story. Looking at engaged citizenship and empowerment emphasizes the dynamic role we play in the continued protection, preservation, and progress of humanity and the world. Participants explore the origins of morality, positive human achievement, and the future of our species and the world.
- Defining Conditions for Engaged Citizenship
- Using Language and Media for Human Advancement
- Discussing the Role of Hope for the Adolescent
- Studying Discovery and Innovation in Historical Context
- Pairing Local and Global Action
- Examples of the Protection of Human Rights
- Case Studies in Nonviolent Resistance